50s Black Dial Seamaster Eval Assistance Needed

Listed as a 50s Seamaster in need of repair. Runs when face down, doesn’t when face up. Dial look original? The first pic appears that the lugs have been polished. In fact, it looks heavily polished. Second pic leads me guessing that assessment as the lugs appear sharper. Repair work sound extensive? Thanks!

Unblurry, HiRez pictures and lots of them, inside/out will be necessary

Unblurry, HiRez pictures and lots of them, inside/out will be necessary
It’s all that’s listed. I’ll let it ride. No sense in trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Thanks for the reply. Appreciated, sir.

Dial looks original to me. I've had them before with a more lightly printed Seamaster and the aged finish looks correct in pic. 2

I'd be buying a watch like this for no more than €400 as a non-runner.

Dial looks original to me. I've had them before with a more lightly printed Seamaster and the aged finish looks correct in pic. 2

I'd be buying a watch like this for no more than €400 as a non-runner.

+1 re original, the color difference in the text is legit. My gut says the dial might be aged but quite possibly in a nice way. Most of all, I'd want sharp pics of the lugs. If the case is indeed nice this could be a good buy at roughly the price range @cristos71 suggested!

Thanks @cristos71 and @MtV ! I’ll watch to see where it lands on price. Meantime, I’ll ask for another pic or two.