3944 Omega Cosmic

Posts
8,129
Likes
36,634
This amazing TDMP Cosmic 3944 popped up yesterday on the Instagram of Somlo Omega.

Absolutely the nicest black dialled 3944 I've ever seen with what looks to be a 60 year build up of gold patina to the super sharp case 🥰

Whilst a couple members and I were discussing the options of selling children/kidneys/chunks of the collection off to finance it it was sold 🙁

The asking I believe to have been around €25.5K, but really an amazing example!

 
Posts
3,574
Likes
13,517
Not surprised at all it sold quickly - came with the original box and EotA, too, delivered to Austria in ‘51.

Thanks for saving those pics here Chris for us and others to drool over.
 
Posts
5,102
Likes
15,801
I am sure I have said it before, but I will say it again : you Sir, have a taste and a half in watches. That is delicious...
 
Posts
13,515
Likes
23,452
Wow. Look at the tarnishing on the case. That’s a thing of beauty.
 
Posts
3,260
Likes
23,372
Thanks for sharing. Those lugs are super cool.
 
Posts
609
Likes
788
The white dial ones are easier to find in very good conditions. This is mine:

 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Both are nice. I personally prefer the white dial for my own wear.