321 Day

Posts
149
Likes
530
There are many commemorations each year but would like to add another one. As it’s March 21st (03.21) I feel it’s pretty apt to celebrate the 321 on this day every year. So please share your photos of all 321’s please!
Cheers,
Chris
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Ditto.

Purchased from @Darlinboy in 2019...at Hooters. 👍

Pic from several minutes ago...


Good times... including a short ride in the famous 2001 Mustang Bullitt! 👍

Will pull out my modern "clone" later... 😁
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,914
Good times... including a short ride in the famous 2001 Mustang Bullitt! 👍

Will pull out my modern "clone" later... 😁
Yeppers...and just in case there are naysayers exclaiming “Pic(s) or it didn’t happen at Hooters!”...here’s one of the pics that you took...

 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Good times... including a short ride in the famous 2001 Mustang Bullitt! 👍

Will pull out my modern "clone" later... 😁
Boy, all I got was some Dunkin’ Donuts
 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,893
Yeppers...and just in case there are naysayers exclaiming “Pic(s) or it didn’t happen at Hooters!”...here’s one of the pics that you took...

I’m just imagining as an LEO you being the guy that tries to say Meow 14 times in a traffic stop like in Super Troopers. You are Rabbit with a pilot’s license my friend lol
 
Posts
16,899
Likes
48,104
I’m just imagining as an LEO you being the guy that tries to say Meow 14 times in a traffic stop like in Super Troopers. You are Rabbit with a pilot’s license my friend lol

I always imagine someone reading all his posts. Then seeing him walk into the cockpit of the plane their just sat down in.....😁😁😁😁
 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,893
I always imagine someone reading all his posts. Then seeing him walk into the cockpit of the plane their just sat down in.....😁😁😁😁
Yea you’d be hoping the coffee machine at the airport Dunkin Donuts wasn’t out of order that’s for sure.
 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,914
I’m just imagining as an LEO you being the guy that tries to say Meow 14 times in a traffic stop like in Super Troopers. You are Rabbit with a pilot’s license my friend lol

 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,893
You seemed pretty psyched at the time...

Dear god… they’re breeding 😲
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
861 owners should file a discrimination complaint 'cause their day will never come.