Forums Latest Members
  1. mcemeren Nov 2, 2022

Hello enthusiasts, collectors and voyeurs,

As the title suggests, here I am presenting a tiny vintage Guinand looking for a new home. Watch is running well keeping time. Service history is not known. It has some scratches on the bezel, I tried to present as much as possible a honest status in the photos. As there is no much reference around to compare I am not able to verify how much the watch is original, but to my eyes, it looks unmodified. If you observe anything unusual, please notify me. Again, I am not an expert, but, the case may have been polished at some point of its life. Caseback looks fine with scripts readable. The dial is nice with proper markings, hands. It looks like radium. I don’t have a Geiger counter, can’t be sure.

Price: 175 USD

Payment: Wise, bank wire

Delivery: Included in the price with International Priority Shipping with tracking.

Returns are accepted within a reasonable time frame (7 days) but, I will kindly require the additional cost of customs clearing for international sales.

This is my first posting in FS section and my first watch sale in my entire life. I will do my best to make this transaction as pleasant as possible.

IMG_4908.jpg IMG_4910.jpg IMG_4911.jpg IMG_4912.jpg IMG_4913.jpg IMG_4915.jpg IMG_4916.jpg

Zapatta, bardamu, Duracuir1 and 3 others like this.
  2. mcemeren Nov 12, 2022

Is there any interest to collect this? Have I asked too much? Drop me a message if you fancy this little wristwatch.