30CH questions

Hi all,

I had a couple of questions related to a recent purchase of mine, shared here:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/a-bit-of-a-gamble-that-paid-off.161219/

As someone who loves the "hunt", I think it would be awesome to find an original blued leaf shaped central minute hand (~13.5mm) and a correctly shaped crown in better condition (dia. 6.75mm). I'm not new to chasing down parts, but was surprised at the lack of info available online for the 30CH. Specifically, I'm interested if anyone on OF knows offhand:

* The bore diameter for a 30CH central minute hand.
* Whether there is an accepted name for the below pictured crown shape (almost like a half pumpkin with smooth top) to aid in my search:

Very much appreciate any info or resources you might be able to offer. And of course, if anyone has a lead on either please reach out!

Thanks,

Juergen

The crown is sort of what's known as an "onion" crown, but with a flat, slightly curved top.

That particular design I strongly associate with Longines (it's somewhat unique). You usually see it with their 30ch chronographs, though I've seen it on a Longines chronometre owned by @Tony C.

Thank you! I have been searching pretty exhaustively and it is pretty elusive. I test fit a more standard crown I had lying around (shade is slightly off), but think it looks kind of odd, so the search continues.

There are places you can send the crown for a re-plate. Might be a better option.

There are places you can send the crown for a re-plate. Might be a better option.
Thank you- I’ve seen a few solid looking options for replaying on the web - probably the best way to go for now!