Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1962 Omega Seamaster Ref. 14770 Cal. 562 - $885

1. nanjingcigaretes practicing PMA Dec 3, 2023

Hi OF,
    For sale today is a very nice dressy vintage Seamaster, with details as follows:
    rd1.jpg
    A short 4K video of the watch in action:

- Dial: The original dial is in very good condition, almost spotless. The markers are very unique, featuring gold markers combined with special 3-6-9-12 markers that have onyx inserts. It has the correct set of gold baton hands. Everything is combined so well; it's as dressy as a 60-year-old Omega can get.
    - Case: The 34.5mm gold-capped case over stainless steel is in good condition; the edges of the lugs are still visible. It may have been very lightly polished in the past. Again, the stick lug design brings a very nice vintage vibe to the watch.
    - Crown: This is the correct scalloped Omega crown and is in good condition.
    - Movement: This is the Omega Cal 562. The watch is running and winds easily. Service is unknown, and it is untested for accuracy.
    - Original plexiglass.
    - Aftermarket straps and buckle.
    Priced at $885 (or same amount in EUR, GBP, FR...), which include:
    - Shipping with EMS global: 6-12 days delivery
    - 100% value insurance with secursus
    Payment forms: Wise, wire or cryptocurrency. Sorry, I don't accept Paypal.
    I have some humble references here: Harry.
    Please, all sales are final. Feel free to ask for as many pictures, videos, requests as needed. I’ll be happy to support.
    Best,
    Harry.
    rd1.jpg rd3.jpg rd4.jpg rd5.jpg rd6.jpg rd7.jpg rd8.jpg rd9.jpg rd10.jpg rd11.jpg rd12.jpg rd14.jpg rd15.jpg rd16.jpg rd17.jpg rd18.jpg rd19.jpg rd20.jpg rd21.jpg rd22.jpg rd23.jpg