1960s Omega Seamaster Buying Advice: Authenticity Check

Posts
102
Likes
45
My watch arrived yesterday! As nice as it looked in the photos thank goodness. Fits the wrist as well. Happy with the size.
Pic of the back of the clasp for anyone interested. Fake or not?
Looks great!
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
Very nice watch, I like the new strap. And buckle looks legit to me.
Congrats!
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
My watch arrived yesterday! As nice as it looked in the photos thank goodness. Fits the wrist as well. Happy with the size.
Pic of the back of the clasp for anyone interested. Fake or not?
Nice catch! Enjoy both, watch and retirement!
 
Posts
8
Likes
17
Thanks for all the help and confirmation, it certainly helped to make a decision and I鈥檓 glad I did.
 
Posts
357
Likes
1,043
Thanks for all the help and confirmation, it certainly helped to make a decision and I鈥檓 glad I did.
Wear it in good health! It's a nice piece and worthy of your milestone.