Waltesefalcon
路Lovely watch OP watches with a family history are always the best.
Please consider donating to help offset our high running costs.
Let's get back on topic 馃榾
You are welcome to post your Cyma, would be nice to see it!
Now regarding my Tavannes here, do you have any idea how much it could be worth ? I really know nothing about this brand.
Just to be clear though I have no inclination towards selling it as it's an heirloom, just asking out of curiosity 馃摉
It really is, that is a very nice watch!
Kind of off-topic again but, I think we should have more discussion on these 1920s,1930s,1940s pieces, I have recently gotten really into them and I think it's a very underrated era for collectors compared to say the 1960s
I'm seriously considering it but at the same time it may take a very long time, be expensive and not really benefit since the watch is running and winding smoothly although I have not timegraphed it and the adjustment lever is all the way on slow which as far as I know usually indicates a low amplitude.