Forums Latest Members
  1. rod48 Sep 22, 2019

Looking for info on a 14k gold Gallet Multichron 12. I have one that needs some work and wasn't sure if it would be
    worth repairing or trying to sell as is. Would appreciate any info. Never see any gold one's on line only silver.

2. Dan S Sep 22, 2019

DaveK likes this.
  3. rod48 Sep 22, 2019

Thanks for the response. I have the 5th one down on that list. Was wondering what it would be worth in todays market.

4. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Sep 22, 2019

Yea , that’s not how this works. This is not watch appraisals.net. You offer nothing. No pics and no informed opinion. So do your research and then come back with an informed question.

cristos71, DaveK, kkt and 2 others like this.
  5. shishy www.hpmor.com Sep 22, 2019

Hard to pin down a value on that especially because I don’t know of other similar
    examples.

Figure out what the lowest you’d be happy selling for is and chuck it on ebay with a reserve, or reach out to dealers who can sell them and see what they think/work out the consignment fee.

If you’re in the US, this guy has handled quite a few Gallet and might be of help: https://instagram.com/justinvrakas?igshid=h2ucn30czlgb

6. Dan S Sep 22, 2019

Even if we wanted to help you, we couldn't just give a price without seeing lots of good photos to judge the condition. There are also two versions with multiple movements. You haven't provided enough information. Since this is a community of collectors, your post would probably draw more interest if you gave more background for yourself and the watch. For example, what is the history of the watch?

Otherwise, as indicated above, you can engage the services of a professional.

Edited Sep 22, 2019
    Larry S and kkt like this.