1039 Bracelet fixed links section

Hi OF

Looking for the 8 fixed link portion of a 1039 bracelet. Can pay cash or trade parts, let me know what works best. I do have a few extra spring links to trade for the fixed link portion if that helps.

I bought 2 broken 1039’s for the spring links to make another bracelet complete and ended up with enough leftovers to see about completing one more 1039. Yes, I have a bracelet buying-selling problem, never met a 1039 I didn’t like lol.

I am based in California. Send me a PM if you can help in my search.

I will look at other partial bracelets but just need the fixed link section pictured below and would like to buy that alone if possible so I don’t try to build yet another. (Too late, another in progress, forget that last part haha)

Needs to be from a 1039, not 1035 as they are different widths. 1039 last link is 19.7mm and the 1035 is 17.4 approximately.
Pictures from the web:
IMG_7948.jpeg IMG_7947.jpeg
Thanks to all who read this WTB and a big THANK YOU to OF for the platform.
Edited:

Like 1
Bump
Found one, thanks Norman, but now I have another wayward 1039 in need of a little TLC so looking for another set of 8 fixed links.
Partial 1039's and loose links also work for me. All considered, let me know what 1039 scraps you have in your parts bin.

Thanks!