Forums Latest Members
  1. puddnhead Jun 24, 2015

Hi guys!

Like many new posters on here I've been perusing the forums for a while, but this is my first time looking for a direct answer instead of general knowledge.

I picked up a box of old watches as part of an estate sale and I'm looking for an estimated value of one in particular. It's an old Zodiac Triple Date Moonphase. I did already pay to have it serviced and I'm hoping that wasn't a bad decision. Physically it's in pretty good shape and it does run very well. Though sadly it doesn't have the original bracelet. It was replaced with Speidel stretchy bracelet at some point. Any info you guys have and value estimates would be greatly appreciated.
    IMG_5612[1].JPG IMG_5618[1].JPG IMG_5621[1].JPG IMG_5622[1].JPG

SurvivingJoe likes this.
  2. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Jun 24, 2015

I really like your Zodiac. Came to have a place in my heart for the brand in vintage form for some reason.

Only my opinion but that watch would really pop with a new crystal and a black buffalo grain strap.

puddnhead likes this.
  3. puddnhead Jun 25, 2015

Thanks, I like it a lot too. Still fairly new to the watch scene and I hadn't heard of this brand before I picked this up.

And while I agree with you on the strap, I kind of like the slightly weathered look of the crystal. You barely notice the scuffs when its on your wrist and something about the old crystal just gives it character.