Forums Latest Members

SOLD Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53 Z09212 39mm -- with OEM bracelet

1. Annapolis May 31, 2023

$700 shipped (from D.C. area) for OF members in the CONUS. (Listed for $800 on eBay.) PayPal FF (or regular, but then you've got to pay the fees). F2F in the D.C./Baltimore vicinity could be doable, in which case I'll buy you a beer. Open to reasonable offers. Probably not interested in trades unless you have a quartz Bond-style Seamaster (36 or 41mm), in which case I'd add $ on my end.

Awesome, perfectly-sized (39mm) thin diver with a smooth 120-click unidirectional dive-timing bezel. Manages to be vintage-evocative without using cheesy "faux-tina."

Note that the sale includes everything the watch came with--all inner and outer packaging, manuals, etc, the original rubber strap (unused), PLUS the OEM jubilee-style bracelet, which suits it perfectly and is so comfortable (with auto-expanding butterfly clasp). This alone (the ZOS1014 bracelet) is a $295 value, on top of the watch's $1295 retail price.

The watch works perfectly in every way. A hairline scratch on the bracelet clasp, but extremely clean, as I've barely worn it. Only selling to fund another purchase---you know how that goes. I learned it from watching you.

More info about this model here.
    And the bracelet here.

CONUS buyers only. I will pay for shipping via USPS Priority.

Happy to provide additional pics upon request.

Feedback here and on the Rolex Forum; way more on eBay.

IMG-2870.jpg IMG-2871.jpg IMG-2879.jpg IMG-2869.jpg IMG-2868.jpg IMG-2866.jpg IMG-2867.jpg
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 31, 2023

Do you have any photos of the dial straight on or any others of the watch that are in focus?

Annapolis likes this.
  3. Annapolis May 31, 2023

Here are two of the dial that I think are better focused. Apologies. The pics always look great on my phone, and then when I view them on the pc they look like sh!t.

Let me know if these are also lousy.

Nothing to hide here. Aside from one hairline on the clasp, the watch (to my eyes) is indistinguishable from new.

IMG_2881.jpeg IMG_2882.jpeg
  4. Annapolis May 31, 2023

SOLD! Thank you, OF, for the space!

Rudi99, Dsloan and JPE.88305 like this.