Forums Latest Members
  1. watchthirst May 31, 2016

Purchased these two unusual (at least to me as I have never seen them before) Zenith LED quartz watches hoping at least one would work (the one with the metal battery contacts intact), but nope, no luck at all.

I've never dealt with quartz watches before and wonder if there is a collectors market for these? Is it worth repairing,or should I just cut my losses and sell for parts?

I think they're pretty cool as I've never seen an analog/led watch. :)

ahartfie likes this.
  2. watchthirst May 31, 2016

Forgot the photos ::facepalm2::

IMG_9612.jpg IMG_9613.jpg IMG_9614.jpg IMG_9615.jpg IMG_9616.jpg IMG_9617.jpg
    ahartfie likes this.
  3. rahilb Jun 2, 2016

That's a cool looking watch.

I had a quartz Heuer fixed up, unfortunately the watchmaker was unable to repair the original movement, so a functionally identical replacement was fitted... If your movement can't be fixed that's the only way (of course), so it depends if a direct replacement is still available, and how much those cost.

If your plan is only to flip them for profit, I probably wouldn't bother :)

4. tomwatch Sep 26, 2019

Hi, I am very new to this forum, actually I have registered today because of this your post. I also like the form of 70-ties Zenith LED watches, there are more shapes of this model out there. I have already two examples watches with rectangular case shape. One of my watches is working, the another not. I just want to ask, if you have suceeded to get your watches run? Thanks in adnace for your reply, Tomas