Forums Latest Members

SOLD Zenith Automatic, Cal. 2572 PC

1. Hijak Apr 28, 2016

This watch is a nice example with the high-beat (28,800) movement based on the designs Zenith inherited when they bought Martel. The 2572 PC was made from 1975 to 1978.

This was freshly serviced by my watchmaker on 4/12/16 and is running strong and accurately with everything working as it should. Watch is 36mm W/O crown and takes a 19mm strap.

I purchased this watch from a respected Forum Member and with a fresh service and new black alligator strap this is ready to go right to the new owners wrist!:thumbsup:

Going to be taking a little bit of a loss on this but thems the breaks...
    $500 U.S. Dollars, paypaled and shipped to the CONUS, International shipping at my discretion.

Hard to see in the pictures but hands and hour markers have thin black inserts in them, looks awesome! (see last picture to see this best)

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking...
    A.JPG C.JPG D.JPG E.JPG F.JPG G.jpg H.jpg I.JPG J.JPG
    Wrist Shot, 04.JPG
    Movement pictures were taken before service, has not been opened since service.

Severin, Darlinboy, BartH and 21 others like this.
  2. Spike May 1, 2016

Having to save to move house here in the UK but would have liked this............with 21 'likes' it seems I'm in good company.

I'd like to wish you 'good luck' with the sale but a nasty selfish part of me wants it not to sell in case my cash flow improves soon;)

Hijak likes this.
  3. Hijak May 2, 2016

Watch is now SOLD, thanks Omega Forums and buyer!:thumbsup:

alam and oddboy like this.