Forums Latest Members
  1. kungfugeek Mar 8, 2018

Bought a watchco Seamaster 300, got here the next day and is beautiful! Great seller!

UPDATE:

After receiving the watch, I noticed it was keeping very poor time. I took it to Nesbits here in Seattle to have it looked at. The watch is running 81 seconds a day slow, and Nesbits quoted me $750 to have the watch serviced. I texted, called, messaged via PayPal and here on the private message to Ron Sosa, aka Yurromeo1. I received no response. I have since escalated the claim with PayPal.

I was comfortable buying from Ron as he had good feedback here, on eBay and other watch forums. I gave him every opportunity to make this right and he has not. Buyers beware!

IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0540.JPG
    Edited Mar 30, 2018
  2. YurRomeo1 Dec 13, 2021

I would have liked for there to have been an update to the update!

Part of my commitment has always been to leave every person I deal with feeling satisfied; which is why I always try to offer the best of what’s available. I sold watches for many years without problems which is why this review deserves my attention and transparency.

I received news of the problem with the watch, along with a request for payment of $825 ($750 plus tax). The charge was for a full factory service of the watch including refinishing of the case and bracelet which the watch didn’t come with. At the time, the watch had been sold for $3,750 which meant a deduction of 22% from the value of the watch. My solution to the problem was, via PayPal messaging which I did respond to, to return the watch for a full and complete refund. The PayPal case was escalated and they concluded that the best solution was to return for a refund vs a partial refund of over 20%.

Once the watch had been returned I sent it out for service for a much more reasonable price, placed it for sale and sold it to a different buyer who never had any issues with it.

Those of us here know that issues can arise with mechanical watches. With that being said, I have always tried to handle each situation that has ever come up in the best manner and I have hundreds of satisfied clients who can attest to that.

Thank you for taking the time to read my reply.
    Best wishes, Ron.

Edited Dec 13, 2021