Forums Latest Members

Your Speedmaster Stories #6 — TJ’s Omega Speedmaster 3590.50

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Dec 15, 2020

[​IMG]
    We are approaching the end of a very awkward year, to say the least. No (Speedy Tuesday) events, no traveling, and no proper GTGs could be organized. Instead, we’ve been hosting a series of Speedmaster Stories from our readers and Speedmaster enthusiasts. This week, we feature TJ’s story about his Omega Speedmaster 3590.50. In his […]

Visit Your Speedmaster Stories #6 — TJ’s Omega Speedmaster 3590.50 to read the full article.

2. flw history nerd Dec 15, 2020

This is a great story, and I think it expresses something intangible that so many of us feel about a very special watch that got us into this marvelous, absurd hobby.

I bought a brand new Speedmaster in early January after saving for it - my first addition to my small collection in several years. I've worn it more than all my other watches combined this year, and it's on my wrist as I write this.

drhombus24 and Robert-Jan like this.
  3. mk2rick Dec 16, 2020

Great story, i myself just got a 3590.50 last week and i'm looking foward to many memories with it..

Curious question, how can you tell if the bezel was changed during a service?