Forums Latest Members

You can not please everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WGHurtley Feb 16, 2014

Excuse my novice comment. Would you be able to attach an appropriate Omega strap bracelet. I ask, just in case they're no longer available

2. stefan Feb 16, 2014

Hi, this sale is for head only , you have various options it's 22mm between the lugs on this watch, Omega mesh bracelet would fit and all 22mm straps with straight ends. I believe the correct bracelet for this model is ref 1170 but it's discontinued from the manufacturerer, 1162 bracelet would also be an option.

I do have a new 22mm Omega mesh bracelet available that would fit the watch, just email me if you are interested.

3. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 16, 2014

I have a spare 1170 with the correct end links for this case ;)

NT931 likes this.
  4. stefan Feb 16, 2014

See, love is all around :)

Northernman and ron n like this.
  5. WGHurtley Feb 17, 2014

I'm seriously considering both but do just add . . Isn't it uncanny when you can see Pudsey the bear inside an Omega . Got to be a good sign hasn't it ?

6. WGHurtley Feb 17, 2014

If you let me have your bank details I can make purchase. Sorry, my first purchase on here so Im not familiar with the process.

7. macchris777 Feb 17, 2014

interested if still available.

8. WGHurtley Feb 17, 2014

I assume you received my offer. If you accept, I can get the exact 1170 bracelet from another member. Can you let me know ASAP please. Thanks.

9. stefan Feb 17, 2014

Hi, sorry I haven't recieved your message ,please send mail to my private messages

10. stefan Feb 17, 2014

Watch is on hold

lillatroll and citizenrich like this.
  11. vitaminSeamaster Feb 17, 2014

If it falls through, I'm interested and ready to buy. it's a great piece.

12. WGHurtley Feb 23, 2014

All yours VitaminSeamaster

13. WGHurtley Feb 24, 2014

Dear Srefan, I hardly think that my asking for a refund demands that you attach a personal insult message. You are an unpleasant chap. Best of luck with your next buyer

14. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 24, 2014

We all know Stefan here, he's serviced watches for a huge number of members and helped many more. I don't know you, you're some guy who seems to have signed up here just to cause some grief for people, I have no doubt Stefan wouldn't hesitate in refunding your money as he doesn't need his time wasted. Either chill out, or go somewhere else.

15. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Feb 24, 2014

That also looks to me to be a nice watch for a nice price and I hope the watch goes to a more deserving forum member.

16. ulackfocus Feb 24, 2014

It seems you've cancelled a few deals now. You're rapidly wearing out your welcome. Nobody likes a flake, nor do they like answering dozens of questions only to have you back out of deals with them - and it isn't just Stefan you've screwed. The other guys are being polite, but I won't be after this. NO MORE GAMES FROM YOU. IF YOU ENTER INTO A DEAL TO PURCHASE, STICK WITH THAT AGREEMENT.

stefan likes this.
  17. WGHurtley Feb 24, 2014

I've cancelled this and no other. You are incorrect.

As far as Stefan or Alexander is concerned, I tried and tried but I kept getting information that was, for want if a better description clearly and definitely false. I cannot proceed on trust alone when I know none of you. That's where Im leaving it, unless anyone wishes to add more insults, I won't be back in here.

18. ulackfocus Feb 24, 2014

Please stick to your word. Thank you.

19. WGHurtley Feb 24, 2014

What a pathetic snipe. No more of your insults or you may well regret it

20. WGHurtley Feb 24, 2014

I would also finally add that no deal existed without accurate correct information. That was my condition for purchase and it was not fulfilled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.