Forums Latest Members

Yeo Kim Choy -I cannot recommend him highly enough !

1. nurpur Aug 29, 2016

I wanted to let you know how things worked out with a purchase two weeks ago from yeo kim choy . I think the planets were aligned when I dropped in over at WUS and left my post expressing interest in the 36mm Railmaster. I was running out of patience and almost, out of frustration, went for the 39mm. I went over to WatchRecon and found that a selller had all three of the Railmaster available 41, 39 and 36. Pictures were awful and I was suspicious as to why one collector would have all three and then selling all three at the same time for the same price. I did some checks on the seller/dealer yeo kim choy. From what I could see, he seemed legit, I asked for additional pictures and background details for the sale. Eventually I decided to trust my gut and place the order. I cannot recommend yeo kim choy highly enough. He sent minute by minute pictures of the testing, packing and dispatch .....right upto the FedEx guy picking up the package. I received the watch 2 days after and it is everything that everyone says about it. Superb! And a Great Seller!

2. yeo kim choy Aug 29, 2016

Nurpur is a Great buyer....very detail in his questions and commitment.
    A seller's dream....