Forums Latest Members

Year-End Reminder -- Inventory and Insurance

1. Jeff Stein Dec 25, 2013

Time for the usual year-end reminder: If you have some quiet time at home with your watches, it would be a good idea to update your list of watches and consider / review your insurance coverage. Whether your watches are listed on your homeowners insurance policy, stored in a bank safe deposit box, or hidden under your bed, protecting your watches starts with an accurate list of the watches in your collection. It is highly-recommended to have an up-to-date list of the serial number and current value of each watch in your collection.

Perhaps in the course of doing your year-end inventory, you will find some watches that you have not been wearing and want to sell. An excellent way to create some extra money for your 2014 purchases!!

Jeff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Dec 25, 2013

......and which ones from your fine collections there you plan to sell ? :D

3. ulackfocus Dec 25, 2013

Blatant solicitation! [​IMG]

(well done!)

JohnSteed and Privateday7 like this.
  4. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 25, 2013

this is a beautiful sequence - satisfies all kinds of OCD circuitry in my brain

Case5progression.jpg

styggpyggeno1 and NT931 like this.
  5. ctime3 Dec 25, 2013

This is now nails the coffin to get a 9300 speedmaster if one has the moonwatch. Very cool

6. Jeff Stein Dec 25, 2013

Not sure about the rules here, in terms of listing watches for sale, so let me just suggest that you check ChronoTrader over the next few days / weeks -- http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/chronotrader/

The year-end review has definitely yielded a short list of watches that need new homes in early 2014.

Jeff

7. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 25, 2013

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm............

stefan likes this.
  8. mbirtch Dec 28, 2013

The Breitling Unitime definitely looks like it wants a new home----------------please!!

9. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Dec 28, 2013

I'm going to throw some pretty sharp elbows if one of those Autavias goes on the block, but somehow I doubt that they will....

10. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 28, 2013

Damn Jeff that's a nice way to fill your luggage