Posts 804 Likes 1,473 sathomasga ·Oct 11, 2024 I swear I thought this was a joke. But it is apparently real.
Posts 3,652 Likes 24,760 Dsloan ·Oct 11, 2024 I dunno, I'm tempted because it's got a full lume countdown bezel. Perfect for patiently sniping on auctions late at night. 😁
Posts 6,609 Likes 26,776 Scarecrow Boat ·Oct 11, 2024 Starting October 18, 2024, the Zodiac x eBay Super Sea Wolf Compression Diver will be available for purchase at USD 1,695 exclusively on eBay.com. This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts 18,746 Likes 38,894 JimInOz ·Oct 11, 2024·Melbourne Australia Dan S Maybe eBay will take over for Hodinkee. 🤣 You beat me to it. Exactly what I was thinking as I scrolled down.
Posts 907 Likes 3,818 rendo ·Jan 23, 2025·faux legend This watch is available for $899 on eBay if anyone is interested. Still too expensive for me. https://www.ebay.com/itm/116340536239 This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.