WTB nylon strap 20mm and deployment clasp 16mm for 3861

WTB nylon strap 20mm and deployment clasp 16mm for 3861. Ive seen some for sale on the forum. Just wondering if anyone has for sale! Thanks again

Welcome to the forum

there are specific rules applying to WTB posts, you must have 200 posts before you can post one.

Fyi, both items can easily be ordered from an OB or AD

Ok thanks for the heads up! I apologize and obviously delete if needed. The long wait time and inflated AD prices are why im trying here but thanks

Ok thanks for the heads up! I apologize and obviously delete if needed. The long wait time and inflated AD prices are why im trying here but thanks

You are unlikely to find new in packaging straps and deployant buckles for less than the AD is charging. Used versions, yes. But not new. If you see items listed as new selling for a substantial savings, they are likely fake. Just a heads up so you don’t waste money.

You are unlikely to find new in packaging straps and deployant buckles for less than the AD is charging. Used versions, yes. But not new. If you see items listed as new selling for a substantial savings, they are likely fake. Just a heads up so you don’t waste money.

Thanks Donn for the advice! Much appreciated ill stick to AD then. I agree it’s definitely not worth getting scammed.