WRUW Today?

Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Omega Trench circa 1916 with nifty Geneva Striping and .935 Sterling Silver case

I think my Geiger Counter caught a whiff of that one way up in Northern California 😨
 
Posts
8,818
Likes
62,461
I think my Geiger Counter caught a whiff of that one way up in Northern California 😨

Cough, Cough, wheeze….Cough


What?🤣🤠

My watchmaker is careful😎
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
If anyone is remotely interested in the background image to my Smiths Everest it is my City and Guilds Medal for 1st in Britain.
Genuinely not blowing my own trumpet just curious if we have any other members who went down the City and Guilds route ?

 
Posts
677
Likes
5,567
Blue on Blue

Seamaster
Reference: 166.0110
Year: 1971
Cal: 1002
Dial: Blue
Bracelet/Strap: Original Corfam Blue

 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,846

Apparently one can mow the lawn with a 1927 Hamilton 950.

A Hamilton 950 like this one would have been considered to be a railroad grade watch. Doesn't mean it rode the lines except perhaps as a passenger.
Edited:
 
Posts
9,246
Likes
76,998
If anyone is remotely interested in the background image to my Smiths Everest it is my City and Guilds Medal for 1st in Britain.
Genuinely not blowing my own trumpet just curious if we have any other members who went down the City and Guilds route ?

I didn’t do C & G but I did do five years articles (an old fashioned term for an apprenticeship for those outside the UK) to qualify as a solicitor.

First is impressive - in which field or discipline - I was more of a scrape-through candidate.
 
Posts
5,314
Likes
54,000
Hard to capture the soft lustre of this dial.

Eterna matic this afternoon


.
Edited: