WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Visiting friends for a long weekend….the woman of the house always asks what she should pick up before my wife and I arrive…nothing like good friends….
 
Posts
105
Likes
578
Had a big university assignment to finish writing today and around 2pm I made myself a Negroni cocktail. I realised very quickly what a bad choice that was given the situation.
 
Posts
30,175
Likes
77,921
Pimm's No.1 and lemonade! 😁


So..."reusable cup", huh... I have an idea... 😎

Lucky you being there - I've been watching on TV...
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
Evening ritual: Bourbon or Scotch, Star Trek. Mrs. Jones’s knitting project in the background. Tonight: High West Prairie Bourbon, latest episode of “Strange New Worlds”.

 
Posts
5,631
Likes
5,814
Lite beer from Miller.

Switching to lower carbs meant losing 20lbs. Tried Michelob Ultra but too sweet. Clearly intended for other than me. Also cost more, at least in Milwaukee, where I am.
 
Posts
278
Likes
2,447
Picked this one up today. Not bad but needs to open up a little bit.
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Negroni. The wife is drinking some kind of grapefruit-tini.
 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,043
Working in the wine industry for the last 30 years, I mostly drink wine, Champagne I import, Italian reds and Aussie wines…
Couple of saffers with lunch today, both good, the Chocolate Block very good