Would you wear this watch ?

I personally would not, but have no issue with you or someone else wearing it.

In a similar situation, I recently ate dinner at a Russian restaurant in my city (USA) and was told I should not. I found that crazy. The owners have been here for 30 years!

I personally would not, but have no issue with you or someone else wearing it.

In a similar situation, I recently ate dinner at a Russian restaurant in my city (USA) and was told I should not. I found that crazy. The owners have been here for 30 years!
That is crazy,simple people don't want war!Always the governments make the wars and I think that it is crazy that after all this knowledge and technology,people use it to harm other people or animals!
It is a pity!
Humanity should be united and live in peace with each other!
Shame on everyone that opens war on other countries like Russia is doing to Ukraine or America was doing to all the countries it invaded!
Everyone is thinking about themselves and their countries but don't understand that we all are in the same "boat"!

I like your idea of putting it on a Ukrainian strap...in that case, I'd wear it often!

I probably wouldn't right now just because of the Mighty. Just feels inappropriate right now with the current conflict going on.

If it was mine I would just leave it in the box for now but that's just me, i certainly wouldn't judge anyone for wearing such a watch. Only answering as you're asking for peoples thoughts.

Speaking of Russian watches:

Please remember this is not a endorsment of anything, this is just history on my part, the channel might have other goals.

My son has a vintage Soviet piece that he’s parked for now. Personally I’m so disgusted by the behavior of the Russian government, not its people who are mostly helpless to stop it, that I would not wear it in solidarity with former colleagues and relatives in the former Warsaw Pact.

I like the idea of putting it on a Ukrainian strap. As it is, it feels supportive of Russia.