Forums Latest Members

Would you visit the Omega Boutique in White Plains NY?

1. WineGuyd Jan 14, 2018

Hi all, when I joined this forum two years ago I was an Omega owner and enthusiast, been wearing Omega for six years. This summer I gave up a 25 year career in the wine trade to join Omega where I now work as a sales executive at the Omega Boutique in the Westchester Mall in White Plains NY. I'm trying to plan fun events in the boutique for both current and prospective owners such as a Swiss wine tasting(yes, the Swiss actually make great wine) and as an avid motorcyclist I'd even like to put together a charity ride of Omega owners that also own bikes among other ideas. My question to you all is how many of you live or work close enough to White Plains that you might consider attending these events? I'd really appreciate your input since I'll present my data to Omega corporate for approval is enough people say they would attend. The Westchester Mall is very accessible to the tri-state area and is much easier to get to than the 5th Ave Boutique in Manhattan...plus we have indoor parking. There is great upscale shopping at this mall so there is much to do. Please give me a "Yey or Nay" if you are within a reasonable driving distance...your participation in this informal survey is much appreciated and might lead to some great events. Thanks!

2. Shibata Jan 15, 2018

I am on Long Island. As long as I am off of work (sadly thats a rare occasion :() I would do my best to attend an event.

WineGuyd likes this.
  3. OmegaRolex Jan 16, 2018

Yes, I would be very interested in attending an event. I live in Manhattan.

WineGuyd likes this.
  4. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Jan 16, 2018

Sounds like you have some great ideas!
    I've been having a conversation with a well-known avid watch collector and wine connoisseur from the Philly area, he indicated he would be interested in coming to the right type of event and may bring some friends!

Good luck to you.

WineGuyd likes this.
  5. JMH76 Jan 16, 2018

I'd be interested in a GTG or other type of event.

WineGuyd likes this.
  6. Jking something intelligent and witty... Jan 16, 2018

@Jwit you close enough for this?

7. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Jan 16, 2018

Unfortunately no. That’s a 6 hour drive for me