Worst Redials

Posts
40
Likes
4
World class. Period.
That one is quite cool, it's not pretending to be anything that it's not, well apart from the squiggle that's meant to be an Omega.
 
Posts
18,749
Likes
38,911
Costelletion..


Well, it's not a redial unfortunately, it's an original counterfeit dial.
 
Posts
529
Likes
819
Whoever had a go at this had a bit of a loose hand writing out those subdials

 
Posts
18,749
Likes
38,911
If that was done with a 0.05 drafting pen, I'm impressed.

At least they tried!

😉
 
Posts
40
Likes
4
Whoever had a go at this had a bit of a loose hand writing out those subdials

I'm glad about that, it makes mine look better!
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
I felt like making a video about this Connie given how high it went, it was a lot of different bidders too. Hopefully it helps some people keep their money in their wallet.

 
Posts
282
Likes
456
I felt like making a video about this Connie given how high it went, it was a lot of different bidders too. Hopefully it helps some people keep their money in their wallet.

Wow, that's nuts. What a waste of money.
 
Posts
27
Likes
26
Another one on EBay… at least this one is spelled correctly
Why does it look like they've re-lacquered the dial with PVA glue? 😂
 
Posts
2,412
Likes
3,216
I felt like making a video about this Connie given how high it went, it was a lot of different bidders too. Hopefully it helps some people keep their money in their wallet.

Ah yes, limited edition old pasta dial.
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
Another remarkably rough Constellation, hard to believe people even bid on these

 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
Another remarkably rough Constellation, hard to believe people even bid on these

Is that your video, Ash. I hope people see it.