Worst Redials

Posts
366
Likes
937
Seller states dial is in very good condition and the watch is 32mm. It’s already to $530 with 8 days left?!
 
Posts
521
Likes
261
When the dial is rough and you have no ability to refinish it, but a small lathe can be bought for $99 off Temu

INSANE asking price btw

https://www.ebay.com/itm/137700317095

That’s not a redial, that’s a de-dial been completely rubbed clean lol possible solid gold dial?
 
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts
27
Likes
26
The crayons are out of the box again!

(I'm starting to worry this is bullying 😂)

 
Posts
521
Likes
261
not seen this dude list in a year or so but he used to sell a fair few and they often sold for like $900-1300, I really don’t understand why people would like dials like this but I can guaranteed it’s people that’s don’t really have a clue lol
 
Posts
27
Likes
26
not seen this dude list in a year or so but he used to sell a fair few and they often sold for like $900-1300, I really don’t understand why people would like dials like this but I can guaranteed it’s people that’s don’t really have a clue lol
I've been seeing a load of folks that have bought from him trying to resell the watches they've bought from him with varying success.
 
Posts
521
Likes
261
I've been seeing a load of folks that have bought from him trying to resell the watches they've bought from him with varying success.
They won’t lol nobody silly enough, someone with little experience will think this looks good and they often only see the word omega and they think nothing else.
And honestly if they do I have no judgement on that , but spending that sort of money on a reconditioned dial is mad can easily get something nicer and all original with that money
 
Posts
2,630
Likes
2,808
They won’t lol nobody silly enough, someone with little experience will think this looks good and they often only see the word omega and they think nothing else.
And honestly if they do I have no judgement on that , but spending that sort of money on a reconditioned dial is mad can easily get something nicer and all original with that money
Sounds like he's taking advantage of flippers that don't know any better... I guess I'm ok with that 😀