Forums Latest Members

FS WOLF Watch Winder (1 Watch) Excellent Condition, Works with All Omega Automatics

1. Shem Feb 3, 2016

Greetings!

I offer for sale my WOLF Watch Winder for 1 watch. As shown in the photos, it is leather-bound and in excellent condition. It can be powered using either the included AC adapter (USA plug, but adaptable to any locale with a simple adapter, not included) or batteries in the rear battery compartment. I'm selling this winder because I am selling my Perpetual Calendar Chronograph and will no longer need it.

This winder offers three programs (labeled A, B, and C). A and B are each single-direction (opposite each other), while C is alternating direction. I have successfully used this winder with my Omega Speedmaster Perpetual Calendar Chronograph, my Omega Skyfall Aqua Terra (8500 movement), my former Dark Side of the Moon (9300 movement), my former Rolex Yacht-Master, and my Frederique Constant Slimline Moonphase, and it has worked perfectly with all of them.

This winder retails for $225 and is offered here for just $150 shipped within CONUS. I accept Paypal for payment, and I will eat the fees.

IMG_0566.jpg IMG_0567.jpg IMG_0568.jpg IMG_0569.jpg

2. Shem Feb 11, 2016

Bump.