Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Squale 1521 Swiss Diver & extra straps (4)

1. KstateSkier Jun 28, 2017

I have FS a beautiful Squale Swiss Diver, model 1521.

I've owned this watch for 5-6 months and worn it in rotation with several other watches. Even dove with it in Cabo in April and the watch performed flawlessly! Gorgeous eggshell black dial, but you get it in the sun and it has a touch of sparkle! Watch gets alot of compliments and looks equally great on NATO's.

Squale (pronounced Squal-lay) offers this with a matte case or a polished case. This particular watch has the polished case and its still quite shiny with no visibile scuffs or scratches.

Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic, 40hour reserve, date with hack
    Sapphire Crystal with a 60 click uni-directional aluminum dive bezel, measures 42mm
    316L Stainless steel case with screw in caseback and screw down signed crown.

Comes as a full kit with inner and outer box, paperwork, original Italian rubber dive strap with SS buckle, 2 additional deployant straps (Orange and a black bonetto cinturini rubber) and a shark mesh strap (currently on).

Link to watch on Squale site:
    http://www.squalewatches.com/Squale_1521_026_A_Professional_Dive_Watch_p/1521-026-a.htm

Service history is unknown but the watch is fairly new and runs flawlessly. No movement pics as its never been opened.

Price: $775 net to me shipped and insured CONUS. Contact me for international shipping. I believe a fair price considering these are currently sold out and watch comes with over $200 in additional straps.

**Please note, black deployant clasp with orange stitching not included in sale. Please also excuse any dust particles or fingerprint smudges. Sapphire and case are free of any scratches or damage. **

IMG_9174.JPG IMG_9175.JPG IMG_9184.JPG IMG_9248.JPG IMG_9270.JPG IMG_9299.png IMG_9369.JPG IMG_9436.JPG IMG_9457.JPG IMG_9200.JPG
  2. KstateSkier Jul 1, 2017

Bump.

Will post new pics today

3. KstateSkier Jul 2, 2017

bump