Who’s Your Favorite Bond Girl?

Posts
2,327
Likes
2,542
Looks like two stripes, for an OF-2, to me. I'm thinking neither of them wanted to go beyond a flirtation since they worked together.
Jimmy boy would have hit that in a heartbeat.
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
I like the new Moneypenny played by Naomie Harris. Best one since Maxwell.
 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
I’ve never seen a Bond movie, let alone having never seen Honor Blackman in a movie. But now that you ask, I think she’s a dish!

 
Posts
4,499
Likes
11,014
I’ve never seen a Bond movie



😲
Do you own a man card?
😉
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
I’ve never seen a Bond movie



😲
Do you own a man card?
😉
[/QUOTE]
Tough crowd ... 😀
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
This PC crap will destroy the franchise... not that I care much.
PC??? What do you mean? Bond retires and his number is given to a new Agent, you think having a Black Women as an double O is PC?

This is confirmed, she is not Bond, she just gets his number when he retires.
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
No, but the scene is hilarious.
Did you know she was in it or have to google it?

She had not really had a hit when she made the Bond movie, and I remember reading something a decade or so ago that called her a Bond girl, and I was WTF and had to google it, and since then have always asked if she counts or not when the subject comes up lol.
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Did you know she was in it or have to google it?

She had not really had a hit when she made the Bond movie, and I remember reading something a decade or so ago that called her a Bond girl, and I was WTF and had to google it, and since then have always asked if she counts or not when the subject comes up lol.
I recognized her when I saw the movie, but it was a “wait a second, did I really see that” moment.
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
I’d risk it.

Hard to believe that she is the same actress who played Brian’s wife in the Taken series. She’s very talented.
 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
I’ve never seen a Bond movie



😲
Do you own a man card?
😉
Meet you in the back lane! 😁
 
Posts
996
Likes
807
Die another day ('magnificent view' his first words to her). Sorry, but torn between Ursula and Halle.
 
Posts
1,452
Likes
3,023
Wonderwoman herself would have been my top pick if she didn’t decide against auditioning for the role in Quantum of Solace.
I would say that her chances of landing the role would have been extremely high....

I agree!
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,535
My fav is probably Britt Ekland



Or Claudine Auger as mentioned before
 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,158
Looks like two stripes, for an OF-2, to me. I'm thinking neither of them wanted to go beyond a flirtation since they worked together.
You're right, she is listed as a Second Officer on the Bond websites.
 
Posts
266
Likes
391
Its close between Halle Berry and Denise Richards...

I think Denise wins....if she is good enough for Charlie Harper (Sheen)...she will do for me !
 
Posts
14
Likes
16
Domino - Claudine Auger ...


You sir have excellent taste.

She's been my favourite for many years, not that the others aren't worthy of course!