Who are buying these vintage "Omega" watches?

Who are these people who are paying real money for this type of "Superb original restored Omega crosshair dial"?

Shouldn't their neighbors be notified, as they are when sex offenders move into the neighborhood? :D

om887.png

Like 15
The same people that come here with one post asking if they made a good buy after they bought the watch.

Like 12
Looks like there are quite a few others on there that are just as bad.

I simply thought they were being bought by "investors."

Like 5
F. HEALD must be turning in their grave, or seeing this will put them there.

They’re rank aren’t they. I posted about them when they first started appearing several years ago. It’s generally the same or a small group of sellers who peddle this shit.
Unfortunately they’ve clearly found a market as they continue to churn them out regularly

Like 1
Been a couple of posts about these, I think I even have examples of the real horrors somewhere on my old Mac.
Might have a look tomorrow.

Deluxe sounds expensive. It’s like trying to put all the keywords that sell on a dial.

No doubt, the buyer will be here in a few days asking for a price check.

Like 2
Hi guys. I'm brand new here. I was actually looking at one of these on eBay earlier. What exactly is the issue with them please?

Hi guys. I'm brand new here. I was actually looking at one of these on eBay earlier. What exactly is the issue with them please?
::facepalm2::

Like 3