Forums Latest Members

White Water rafting with the ole 300m on an orange perlon :D

1. Audley Yung Jul 12, 2015

[​IMG]

I took the Seamaster white water rafting amongst other activities, but replaced the heavy steel bracelet for something sportier, lighter, produced less sweat and also quicker drying. Love the texture of the perlon, even more than the natos and rubber straps which i feel don't really work with the 2531.80.

Made me re-fall in love with this watch. I got one in blue as well which also looks great!

2. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Jul 12, 2015

Looks like the right combo, and it looks great! Hooray for using water watches in the water!

3. Df13 Jul 13, 2015

I love Perlon. I wear my Aqua Terra on one most of the time. Eulite makes a really nice version called the Kristal, which you can still find new.

4. Audley Yung Jul 13, 2015

wow, the Eulit ones look beautiful! The ones i have are from cheapnatostraps.com so they do feel a little bit flimsy. I'm going to give the German made Eulit ones a try. thanks for the suggestion!

For me personally, I think perlon has superseded nato as my favorite type of strap. For me, it's Leather, Perlon, Stainless steel, rubber and then Nato.

5. Df13 Jul 13, 2015

Sure thing. If you're in the US, Holben's (no affiliation) carries them new for a good price.

I also wear the 4 types of strips that you mention, and, lately, it's been all Perlon to me. I've gone a little Perlon crazy, buying some vintage Eulits, so I'll have the Kristal, Panama, Panama Neu and Air Look. :)