Which one to go for; Green or Brown

I’m inclined to add one of these to my collection; Green or Brown Cartier Santos Medium watch. I don’t have either of the colour in my collection. I’m more interested in brown but I’ll appreciate your suggestions with open mind. Thanks in advance for helping me. Regards

Like 1
I'm in for green. Green coordinates with the stainless steel much better in my opinion.

Like 9
Thanks for a quick response. I am thinking about brown due to its being rare with Cartier. The brand normally reserves this colour with their platinum metal. But I’m open and Green is more versatile colour to wear.

I think the Forum Standard Answer No.1 applies…..go try both on and see which speaks. ;)

Like 3
I also like the green as stated looks great paired with the stainless steel case and bracelet. Either way it's an amazing timepiece connected to a remarkable aviation inventor and pioneer Alberto Santos-Dumont!

Like 2
I think the Forum Standard Answer No.1 applies…..go try both on and see which speaks. ;)
:D Our hobby is no longer affordable enough to buy both. Yes, both look gorgeous on wrist and , therefore, the confusion, Sir.

Like 2
Addendum: it’ll be my third Santos. I already enjoy a Medium two-tone and LE Santos Dumont in salmon dial. Both amazing to wear.
Edited:

Like 3
Quoted member Pun
Addendum: it’ll be my third Santos. I already enjoy a Medium two-tone and LE Sanyos Dumont in salmon dial. Both an amazing to wear.
The white dial Santos will be my next watch. They are unique and beautiful timepieces.

Like 1
The white dial Santos will be my next watch. They are unique and beautiful timepieces.
Indeed. Please try two-tone as they use a better steel with gold combination. It’s also a very elegant design. Mine is 4 years old watch and I’ve worn it the most during this period.

Like 5
Quoted member Pun
Addendum: it’ll be my third Santos. I already enjoy a Medium two-tone and LE Sanyos Dumont in salmon dial. Both an amazing to wear.

Ahhh, I see!
Then Salmon = pink = red = brownish…buy the green and (Forum Standard Answer No.2) start saving.

Should there be a Forum Standard Answer thread???

Like 2
Ahhh, I see!
Then Salmon = pink = red = brownish…buy the green and (Forum Standard Answer No.2) start saving.

Should there be a Forum Standard Answer thread???
Your logic is interesting….. Thanks

Like 1
Coming into this thread with no context, I was already voting green.
However, after seeing the brown...I think it is kind of interesting.

Like 1
For what it’s worth, brown for me, it’s just got more depth in my opinion

Like 1
Quoted member Pun
Thanks for a quick response. I am thinking about brown due to its being rare with Cartier. The brand normally reserves this colour with their platinum metal. But I’m open and Green is more versatile colour to wear.

There is a reason why brown is rare.....simply it's a less popular colour!

Like 1
Between the two I'd go for the brown, I'm not not too keen on colored dials other than blue. They tend to be too trendy, in vogue today, out tomorrow.

Like 3
Not my thing, but I do like the green, like they say green with envy.

Like 1
Coming into this thread with no context, I was already voting green.
However, after seeing the brown...I think it is kind of interesting.
I agree with you. This tobacco brown is very different colour. I’ve heard that this will be a limited run colour too.

Like 1