Where to service my vintage Seamaster DeVille?

I have been scouring these threads all day and not finding what I'm looking for so I'm hoping you can help. Overall, I'm trying to figure out how old it is and what model it is (maybe model is the wrong word...version?) and where is the best place to get it serviced so I can wear it.

I realize I can wait until I get it serviced to find see the serial number, but if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, just looking for somewhere to service it. Thanks for any feedback.

(edited to update accuracy) The watch belongs to me and was passed down from my grandfather. My grandfather had purchased it new, however, I'm not sure where he would have purchased it as he traveled a lot, internationally, in the 60's. It was passed to my dad around 1970 and I was told my dad wore it a bit, but not much. I'm not looking to sell it, just service it. I went through the master thread and we think it's a 136.020, but I haven't been able to find something exact so either color has worn off or maybe my dad had things replaced.

I'm near Portland, Oregon and go to southern California a lot (LA/OC area - willing to travel to SD/Inland), so near those areas would be preferred. Since I live in rainy OR, I'm looking for someone to service it and if it needs parts, I'd rather it be close to original, but still retain some waterproofness. And I'll be getting a new band.

Edited to add: I searched by location instead of general "repair vintage" searches, duh, so I have OR/CA suggestions. I'll probably end up going to Kelly Hunter since he's here in Portland. I'm still curious about the age though.

Pics more for fun, since I didn't really try to take good ones.
Interesting things we noticed:
- No T's where it says Swiss Made (but that sounds normal)
- No heavy marker at the 3pm spot
- Does not say automatic, although it is
- Crown is gold, everything else looks kind of champagne color, and the teeth on it (grooves) seems smaller than other photos

20231028_223031.jpg 20231028_230133.jpg 20231028_230251.jpgView attachment 1685221
Edited:

OP - there are no T’s on the dial as there is no lume.

Are you sure it’s automatic - that is, it doesn’t require any winding whilst it’s being worn.
The dial is a manual version (needs winding every 24-40 hours) and would not originally be seen on an automatic seamaster.

Either there’s a misunderstanding about whether your watch is manual/automatic, or the dial has been replaced.

Are you sure it’s automatic - that is, it doesn’t require any winding whilst it’s being worn.
The dial is a manual version (needs winding every 24-40 hours) and would not originally be seen on an automatic seamaster.

Either there’s a misunderstanding about whether your watch is manual/automatic, or the dial has been replaced.

Thanks for the info about the T.

As for the automatic, 100% sure. And I just confirmed. It wasn't moving, I picked it up, did a few wrist flicks and it started ticking. As my husband and I were handling it yesterday, it was ticking away although neither of us touched the crown. I'm assuming a manual watch wouldn't be able to do that even if the parts are loose, correct?

Just wanted to let you know that you were right. It's not automatic. I took it to get restored and the guy opened it up and sure enough, mechanical. I asked him about it ticking away for a while (maybe 15 mins) and he felt with it being old and the parts it needed, it could have had some energy left in it and me moving it around made it use up the last of it. So, nope, not automatic.....it just acted like that when I moved it around.

As for the automatic, 100% sure.
Just wanted to let you know that you were right. It's not automatic.
When disagreeing with an expert, you should give yourself some wiggle room. Next time say you're 99% sure.

When disagreeing with an expert, you should give yourself some wiggle room. Next time say you're 99% sure.

Haha! So true. Darn watch acted just like an automatic.