Forums Latest Members
  1. gerudo Jun 12, 2016

Hi,

I have an Omega to sell and i'm wondering what is the best place to sell it.
    I have had many buying experiences but i have never sold a watch. I have the feeling that chrono24 is a great way but that if you're not a professional it is hard to find buyers. As I am living in Switzerland i recently bought a watch on the "Coin des affaires" which is a selling platform linked to a watch forum where the website is just here to create the first contact between the buyer and the seller. This is a great way to sell but I think that it can be a bit risky.

Where do you sell your watches and what would you advise me ?

2. soybeanwatch Oct 5, 2016

This forum as well as many others have a sales corner. Be sure to read the rules beforehand.
    Caveat .... anywhere you sell eBay, forum, classifieds... lies a degree of risk. Do your due diligence and follow up on possible feedback.. beware of scammers. There's probably 1000 other rules and guidelines to follow when selling, but definitely do your homework on the subject even further before.

3. Clibka Oct 5, 2016

Gents, this will probably be looked down upon as you do not have the permission to sell on OF and this looks to be an attempt to subvert those rules. I understand the OP was just asking for advice on where to sell, but be careful getting this close to the line. Cheers.

BondJamesBond likes this.