Forums Latest Members

Where do you put the half link

1. TheCaptainOfTech Apr 13, 2015

So I purchased a metal omega band for my speedy pro and found out I needed a half link. My question is that right now my bracelet has an even number of links and when I add the half link I will now have an odd amount which side do you guys/gals put the half link

Just curious as it would slightly effect the fit and position of the watch on your wrist

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 13, 2015

Put it on the 12 o'clock side and closest to the clasp. That way you won't see it, and even when you do, being next to the clasp makes it look almost like part of the clasp or an extension of the clasp rather than a different kind of link.

3. ulackfocus Apr 13, 2015

As a Newjoizian, I can tell you where to put it. :D :eek: ::facepalm2::

4. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 13, 2015

put the watch on and turn your wrist, of the clasp is off center in place it on the side that helps center it.

5. Frunkinator Keep tickin & tockin, work it all around the clock Apr 13, 2015

I always remove one link from the 6 o'clock (inward) side when I only need one. My thought process is taking one from there will shorten one side and therefore have the dial turned in a bit more towards me.

So in your case, I'd say add it to the outward side?

TheCaptainOfTech likes this.
  6. TheCaptainOfTech Apr 13, 2015

Thank you added the half link on the 12:00 side and it works like a charm the half link is at the end so it's not very noticeable.

7. Hijak Apr 14, 2015

TheCaptainOfTech likes this.