Forums Latest Members

Where can you buy authentic bracelets for Seamaster 300 Titanium?

1. bannonb Jun 30, 2017

Just started a thread based on my experience with an online vendor.

My only regret with the Seamaster 300 Titanium Blue dial with brown leather deployment strap is that I should have bought the titanium bracelet version, then bought the leather later so I'd have both.

For $700 difference, I can buy the titanium on titanium for that watch. I bought the leather because of the look and the weight. But seeing as this is a watch with a diving heritage, it feels wrong to not be able to get it wet. I could also get 2 different looks for the watch. And the titanium bracelet can be kept mostly pristine if I wanted to sell later.

Anyway, love the watch but would like to find an authentic titanium bracelet for it. I have searched and found many for the Planet Ocean (20mm) but none for the 300 (21mm lugs as I understand it).

Anybody have a lead for what I am looking for? This is a 2017 model and maybe they don't have those out ? Not sure.

Any help is appreciated.

BannonB

2. tyrantlizardrex Jun 30, 2017

Your best option will be to contact an Omega boutique - heads up, you're going to be looking at close at, if not more than $1000.

3. padders Oooo subtitles! Jun 30, 2017

Ouch. Buying the bracelet later will sting, more so with titanium as our resident lounge lizard above knows from x33 experience. To be honest it may be more cost effective to sell up and buy one with it.

4. bannonb Jun 30, 2017

I'll stick with leather if I can't get it from a discounter. I love that look but since I saw other Omega bracelets for sale, I thought I'd ask.

Thanks
    BannonB

5. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Jun 30, 2017

Occasionally pop up on the bay.