When did Omega stop using tritium lume?

When did Omega stop using tritium? Was it at the same as Rolex? (which I believe was 1997-98)

The reason I ask is that I own a quartz Omega 2541.80 (the GoldenEye watch) that has a serial number dating to 1995. But the lume on the dial and hands glows after charging with light. I've seen many trititum Bond SMP's and they have usually developed a yellowish color as the tritium has aged. Mine has not and it has the characteristic white/green coloration found on Superluminova.

So I'm assuming my watch was serviced by Omega at some point and the dial was replaced by a Superluminova version. And the hands as well.

Not a problem, as I wasn't intending to buy tritium dial and hands when I bought this 5 years ago. But right now I'm just curious.

1997, give or take. I believe that the first year of production of the Speedmaster 3570.50 was 1996 and that it was another year or so before Omega used superluminova on that model.
Edited:

The issue here is likely your dating of the watch. What is the serial?

ps SL lume wasn’t seen on any model until late 1997. The 3570.50 had tritium in its first year.

The issue here is likely your dating of the watch. What is the serial?

ps SL lume wasn’t seen on any model until late 1997. The 3570.50 had tritium in its first year.
55,873,XXX

Instead of trying to translate serial number to year and the estimated year to the type of lume (which is just based on previous estimates and personal opinions, and can lead to all sorts of uncertainty), you should probably do explicit research on your particular reference. In your place, I would try to identify 10 example of that watch in a reasonably close serial number range, and make note of the dial and lume. Then you can post the results of your research and the thread will serve as a great resource for people in the future.

I think the very first production omega with SL instead of tritium was the 40th anniversary speedmaster "albino," please correct me if I'm wrong. 1997.
Edited:

in 1997 the new 3572.50 still have tritium during few time, for me luminova is around end of 1997 begining of 1998

The reason
55,873,XXX
Based on watches I have owned and handled, in fact think you might be right to think that serial is indicative of 1995/1996 production, so as you suggest still in the tritium era. Perhaps your watch did indeed receive a new dial and hands at some point at a service. It wouldn't bother me, many watches look much better with tritium lume but IMO fully functional clean bright Superluminova suits the SMP since the tritium examples often look mismatched and tired.