What year is this Speedmaster from?

Hey guys, i'm about to buy an Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Pro. However i'm not sure what year it is from. I don't want to buy something where every part is from a different era, can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Circa 92-98 would be my best guestimate based on the short tachy bezel, tritium dial. But the inner lug is polished, which is not original, so who knows what the last service swapped on - it could be a later speedy with a newer bezel.

I place it in the mid to early 90’s.

If the Bezel came with the watch... 1995-1996?

Based on a quick look through Moonwatch Only, it should be a later production of the 145.0022 that started in the 80's. The accent over the E in Tachymetre puts it in that 95-96 range.

An issue is that it has a newer bezel, but the case seems to have no engraved serial number. I believe serial numbers started to be engraved from about 90-91?

Looks like an 80s-90s dial - so the combination above could suggest 1) pre-serial model with the right case and wrong bezel, or 2) relatively recent replacement of both case and bezel with service parts?

An issue is that it has a newer bezel, but the case seems to have no engraved serial number. I believe serial numbers started to be engraved from about 90-91?

Looks like an 80s-90s dial - so the combination above could suggest 1) pre-serial model with the right case and wrong bezel, or 2) relatively recent replacement of both case and bezel with service parts?
I looked very closely and i think it actually does have the serial number on the lugs.

I looked very closely and i think it actually does have the serial number on the lugs.

Oh yeah you're right! Top right lug in the photo. Ask the seller for the number and that'll help answer a lot of questions