What would happen if I lost my watch and found it again after getting it replaced through insurance?

...and a new insurance company!
a new insurance company, as long as you were not black-listed.

And at that point you'd be looking for a new insurance company, and much higher premiums with your new company.

If you can even find a new company willing to insure your watches.

The exception: about 20 years ago, a bass player I was playing with (the nicest, most even-keeled of folks) had his prized, very collectible guitar stolen. Insurance paid for a new bass. A couple of years on, another musician friend noticed it up for sale on CL. After contacting local law enforcement, my pal and the cops showed up at the seller’s door; sure enough, it was the stolen grail bass. After confirming the unsuspecting seller had bought it from the original thief, my friend and the cops left with the bass. He contacted his insurer and was thrilled to learn that they closed the file since 3-4 years elapsed; they let him keep it. He was elated. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

*Don’t try this at home.

Just spitballing...

if I started a meth lab, made mad cheddar yo, and didn't get caught would it be legal?

Yo.

If going towards cancer treatment, you are correct it would be legal. Watched something similar on the tube not too long ago.