What watch should I wear to Super Bowl party (49er territory)

Posts
214
Likes
1,267
In the heart of 9er territory I’m attending a big SB party with friends and their friends. As far as I know most are not watch people though the host (one of my best friends) owns a Rolex.

I’ll wear one of my three favorites on the off chance someone notices and strikes up a conversation. Unsure which one.
 
Posts
35,631
Likes
39,878
Seamaster Pro, it might get rough. I’ll be cheering for the 49ers but still will be a bit sour about it if Jed York gets a ring.
 
Posts
1,464
Likes
6,665
Astute response. This will be my battle armor (as I perform flawless armchair QB duties):

 
Posts
3,593
Likes
8,210
I think the black would be appropriate to express your mourning.

Go Chiefs !!
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
The real question is CAN you wear a Speedmaster to a Super Bowl party? What if your Speedmaster is accidentally submerged in bean dip? Or gets stuck to nachos? Or gets blue cheese or hot sauce on it from wings? Lots of risks, man . . .
 
Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
The real question is CAN you wear a Speedmaster to a Super Bowl party? What if your Speedmaster is accidentally submerged in bean dip? Or gets stuck to nachos? Or gets blue cheese or hot sauce on it from wings? Lots of risks, man . . .
Exactly, only common sense.
Image this on your watch……

 
Posts
7,772
Likes
14,363
Can't help with your watch selection, but I'm just relieved at the announcement today that Taylor Swift has finished her Tokyo concert and is winging her way over the Pacific in her private jet and will be at the game on Sunday. The world keeps going. 😁
 
Posts
3,430
Likes
9,094
Can't help with your watch selection, but I'm just relieved at the announcement today that Taylor Swift has finished her Tokyo concert and is winging her way over the Pacific in her private jet and will be at the game on Sunday. The world keeps going. 😁

Most players' wives/girlfriends/SO will be at the game, TS is no different. Looking forward to a good game and a Chief's victory. 👍
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
I think the Nomos is the most "watch geeky" if that's what you're going for.
I'd wear the Seamaster but I may be a little biased toward a white dial Seamaster with a non-original bracelet or strap.