What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
149
Likes
238
For whom is interested here is the serial number and reference number (6109) and some detail photos. Bought it for 150 swiss franks.
does anybody of you guys have the same reference?
 
Posts
2,270
Likes
15,727
Not on my wrist because I wanted to show the stretch in the bracelet
 
Posts
224
Likes
3,551
Muted patina in the shade


Fiery like tiger's eye in the sun


1953 Longines Ref. 6518 in 14k, powered by a cal. 23ZS
 
Posts
4,010
Likes
45,012
Really happy with my latest Conquest arrival, more than a week now on this boring brown strap... I'm still not sure what strap colour would fit it best. Red, yellow or green (might be boring too).. or some kind of geey
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
Really happy with my latest Conquest arrival, more than a week now on this boring brown strap... I'm still not sure what strap colour would fit it best. Red, yellow or green (might be boring too).. or some kind of geey
Such a lovely watch!
FWIW, I could see this sort of thing working:
 
Posts
4,010
Likes
45,012
Such a lovely watch!
FWIW, I could see this sort of thing working:
Thank you for your proposal😀
I did a brainstorming session this afternoon, helped by @iamvr
following options were considered:

The last one was the winner... It is on a grey strap 😀
 
Posts
9,229
Likes
76,851
Thank you for your proposal😀
I did a brainstorming session this afternoon, helped by @iamvr
following options were considered:

The last one was the winner... It is on a grey strap 😀
Good choice. Green in 2nd place?
 
Posts
4,010
Likes
45,012
Good choice. Green in 2nd place?
Nope... Blue actually. Green did look better on my whole steel one 😉