What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
9,229
Likes
76,851
I sometimes worry that me and my admirals are monopolising this thread 馃槵
 
Posts
9,229
Likes
76,851
I thought I鈥檇 try my Ultra-Chron on my 拢10 eBay bargain bracelet. I thought it had a Longines vibe.

Does it work?

 
Posts
4,335
Likes
12,747
I thought I鈥檇 try my Ultra-Chron on my 拢10 eBay bargain bracelet. I thought it had a Longines vibe.

Does it work?

It works, it works very nicely on it.
 
Posts
78
Likes
165
1940 35mm Ref 3864. First time wearing it in ages. Got into the habit of wearing an IWC Mark 11 every day.
 
Posts
241
Likes
695
Mine had the date at 12.
Gorgeous; that's a really clean dial! The modern Conquest Heritage did a pretty good job recapturing the magic, I think - especially with the date at 12 - but nothing compares to the originals
 
Posts
4,335
Likes
12,747
Gorgeous; that's a really clean dial! The modern Conquest Heritage did a pretty good job recapturing the magic, I think - especially with the date at 12 - but nothing compares to the originals
I agree with you, these are beautiful watches and their charm is hard to duplicate. Probably the only watch I regret letting go.