What Type Omega Watch do I have?

Someone told me this a old Omega Automatic watch but I need help telling me what kind it is and whats it worth if I sell it to a store or do anything with it. On the bottom of the bracelet it says 14K G.F. and then below that it says STAINLESS STEEL HINGE. Then next to both of those it says OMEGA and then their logo. It also says - SWISS MADE - right below the hour 6. Here are some images.

photo (3).JPG
photo (4).JPG

I'm not sure about pricing, but at a guess probably a cal 750 series day-date automatic, I don't know enough about those models to tell whether or not its authentic, but those case designs aren't the most sought after or desirable due to their 70s-ness with the square lines and integrated bracelet, they just haven't quite aged as well as some of the others.

What kind of time is it keeping?

It's a mid/late 70's piece, and has a caliber 102x inside. The tip-off is that the day/date window has a divider between them. If no divider were present it would be a 75x series. The 14K G.F. means it's gold filled - a thin layer of 14ct gold over a base metal like brass. It's a thicker layer than gold plating so a little more durable but be careful as it can wear through on the corners. Have it serviced and enjoy it!