What Shoes Are You Wearing WSYW

Posts
782
Likes
1,386
I haven't been back in the office since March 2020, so all my dress shoes are languishing in the closet. These days, the weather isn't great, so it's either the Heschungs, Frye GYWs, or Paraboots.

51053627246_26a6c1c164_b.jpg

50977812407_6c5e4cb66a_b.jpg

51053621481_3c74c5cfb1_b.jpg
 
Posts
3,593
Likes
8,210
Went from jump boots to work boots to house slippers !!
Corcoran:


Red Wing:


Dearfoams: We'll skip these pix!
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
This may be the greatest thread I have ever seen anywhere. Utter genius. I’m barefoot

Best post ever!
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
@impalla62ss - greetings from a fellow Merrell fan.
I do a fair bit of walking and I am a bit OCD, so I tend to buy the same and buy spare pairs / I dont bother with repairs. I use Loake for shoes and Brasher for Hill boots.... Nothing too fancy.
Like @Walrus the yeti goes for nautral leather with fur, paw and claw. Along with his low clothing bills that makes up for his other running costs :0)
.
Edited:
 
Posts
4
Likes
0
I wear regular sneakers, and I don't bother much about my shoes.
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
When I'm too lazy to "shoe up" before taking the dogs out. I tried it over the weekend (after getting hit with 18" of the white stuff); bad move:

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Damn full moon … but otherwise, chukka boots.
Edited:
 
Posts
754
Likes
1,812
Always worn Brogues and Redwings but since having a child and often needing to help her get ready as I sort myself out, I've found the convenience and comfort of Blundstones a winner.
 
Posts
4,876
Likes
24,822
Some flavor of Cole Haan wingtip during the week.
Nikes or Addidas or Vans for causal Friday
Rainbow flip flops on the weekend.
 
Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
Allen Edmonds at work, Red Wings (chukkas or iron rangers) on weekends. Compulsive slipper-wearer around the house, and those are LLBean.
+1 for Allen Edmonds, great style and probably the most comfortable when racking up the step count at work
 
Posts
4,344
Likes
12,772
Same thing I wear most everyday, an old pair of bullhide Noconas. When I'm not in these it's a pair of calfskin Luchesse, or for fancy dress a pair of full quill ostrich Rios of Mercedes. I also have a black pair of ostrich Luchesse if I need to wear a suit. Geez, when they're all listed I sound like Imelda Marcos.
 
Posts
4
Likes
0
I wear regular sneakers, and I don't bother much about my shoes. When I first bought my adidas yeezy, it was the height of fashion and looked very stylish. But now, when almost everyone has this model of shoes, they are not so fashionable. But they are very comfortable. I also like wearing them under anything and won't look untidy. Usually, sneakers look only under tracksuits, but not in this case. I freely recommend my sneakers with jeans and pants and look like they should have been like that. Do you wear sneakers under jeans and trousers?
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
My entire shoe collection (minus a pair of old RM Williams and 4 pairs of Flip Flops)



(working in the US at the moment so a bit too cold for Flip Flops over here)
 
Posts
1,615
Likes
3,862
Paraboot (here) or red wings mostly in winter.



Matches today's Rolex and leather jacket look.
 
Posts
775
Likes
3,099
The UA smart shoes, plus hooka, sandals, cycling shoes, dress shoes. I need y to get some boots again, red wings again I don’t need them for work, but awesome stuff.
 
Posts
1,085
Likes
6,018
I have worn DM's since I was 14 and always the same colour.