What Shoes Are You Wearing WSYW

6EF8BB5D-E8B6-43BE-AAD2-C3B559A74D2A.jpeg

I’m pretty sure that is normal- but will ask on a welted shoe forum I’m on and report back

Thank you for your efforts and answers.
Could you please disclose which forum is this?

Those are casual and I like them very much. They only look heavy. They are lighter than Stows. Relatively easy to break in.

Something worries me tho. Please see below picture - super tiny "cracks" are visible on both toe caps. Very difficult to capture with phone camera. Noticeable only under heavy light and specific angle. I can barely feel it with my fingers. Leather is nourished properly so this is not because of drying out. Am I overreacting?

Don't get me wrong, great looking boots, built to last a very long time and easily maintained.

Nothing wrong with quality. Nice boots.👍

I’ve been wearing these divisive Paraboot Michael’s recently but only when my wife’s not around - she hates them.
Edited:

Timberland on the Ducati !
Or Nike everyday

Working from home so barefoot today, but bought these used Vivobarefoot’s… im a big fan of their Scotts
Edited:

couldn't help it... had to post these ... spaceflight related shoes worn on Skylab space station
(Photo: NASA)
S K Y L A B.jpg

Just arrived MTO Santalum boots with no heel
Early days but they seem pretty good and are very well made

On our 4-5 days of freezing weather per year, out come my vintage Cole-Hahn

Waterproof welt/wool-lined/sueded upper ankle boots with Vibrom sole.

Another pair of MTO Santalums this time in black stain over olive SB Foot waterproof leather with a veldskoen welt and no heel

New safety boots
C1B4290B-27DB-4305-8410-E632B080C053.jpeg
They've come on a bit since my first pair in 1974.
I once dropped a bus rear brake drum on my foot at work and it missed the toecap 😲 ooooh it hurt.
I went up Ben Nevis in a pair similar to yours in 1994.
I left my last pair at work when I took early retirement/voluntary redundancy 3 years ago.