What ref might this seamaster be?

Hi all!
I’ve come across this little seamaster online. I find the case very interesting but the seller doesn’t know the reference. The caseback is not screwed so it’s not that easy to open when you don’t know what you’re doing. Any idea what ref this might be?
Thanks 😀

Not off the top of my head. But at 36mm if the price is right and the condition appeals to you, you should just buy it and do the research afterwards. You know enough to buy it IMO.

Ahah, that’s exactly what I tried to do but I ended up being the losing bidder! 😁
It went for approx 650€ and I didn’t feel like going higher without knowing more about it :/

Ahah, that’s exactly what I tried to do but I ended up being the losing bidder! 😁
It went for approx 650€ and I didn’t feel like going higher without knowing more about it :/

That was fairly cheap...

I can't remember the four digit reference number, but everything - including crown - looks right.

Well the dial Didn’t speak to me that much…Unlike the case that seemed great with very aesthetic sharp lines!

Reference 2937
Yes looks like a 2937, very nice case but the patina is not that apealing to me. But its a matter of personal taste 😀

Thanks a lot!
Yes, one hell of a case!
Definitely a ref I’ll be looking after from now on! 😁