What is this supposed to be?

Posts
3,651
Likes
24,753
Found these in an antiques maol and they were marked as Dirty Dozen watches, which seems super incorrect. But, I was curious if they are a redial of another model? What's everyone think?

Edited:
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
Yes, military style repainted dials in some other watch, maybe Omega, maybe not. The first one is particularly blatant, with the pheon.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,753
Yes, military style repainted dials in some other watch, maybe Omega, maybe not. The first one is particularly blatant, with the pheon.

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. It's a bummer as the case has a lot of fun vintage things but now I'm suspicious of the seller and everything in the case if he was willing to label these as "dirty dozen" watches and give me a unnecessary speech about the history of the dirty dozen. 馃槖
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Can pretty much guarantee that's no chromometre either. 馃檮
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,825
Generally, stuff that no knowledgeable collector would be interested in, and perhaps has even passed over, end up at antique malls. Two examples here.