What do you think about this watch?

Completely new, original plexiglass with the omega symbol, 18K gold, COSC, double date, the only thing I don't know is if the box is made national or original from the omega house. I love the contrast it makes with this dial! Greetings to all omega enthusiasts!

Like 3
Not an expert but that caseback looks weird

Like 2
Looks to be a local production case due to the absence of Swiss hallmarks, Omega references and case makers mark.
Also possible that it was a presentation watch and the engraving has been skimmed off the periphery where the citation would have been.

Like 1
@Mark020 @Scarecrow Boat @JimInOz thank you all for your answers, this has come out of a watchmaking company that was officially an omega distributor between 1960 and 1975 that's why I know it's not something "bad" but the watchmaker of the same watchmaking when he saw the omega observatory told me, it seems to me that it is a national manufacture. I opened the lid and saw the omega seal and some other brands, I thought that maybe it was an original lid of the omega house. How much do you need to know about old watches!!! Thank you very much to everyone.

Like 1
@alvarosuarez_

There arent that many local production C cases show up on OF ( but IIRC there have been a couple)
It would be really useful to the OF collective knowledge if you could note which country this distributor is/was in.
In that way when another shows up we will know where it is from and that it is ‘ligit’

@alvarosuarez_

There arent that many local production C cases show up on OF ( but IIRC there have been a couple)
It would be really useful to the OF collective knowledge if you could note which country this distributor is/was in.
In that way when another shows up we will know where it is from and that it is ‘ligit’

Well, this copy has come out of a Galician watchmaker, in Spain, and according to the local watchmaker, although it is earlier than the watch, says that his father imported the watches with OMETISA, and he tells me that in those years the tariffs to bring a Swiss watch here were very high, so OMETISA bought the Swiss machines from the omega house, brought them to Spain, made them a custom box in Gold practically equal to the original and that is what most watch stores could have at that time. He also told me that once those high tariffs ended, the same distributor OMETISA denounced the watchmakers that they had local watch boxes, so many watch stores stopped working with the brand. I hope these stories can help. Regards!

Like 3