What do I have here

I was gifted the following. I have not been able to open the case back. I do not believe the watch is fake, but it could be. The original owner would not have knowing purchased a fake. I know he serviced his watches over the years.

I am not sure that the hand are original due to them being silver and the embassies being gold tone. The band appears to be Omega, but may not be original to the watch. The watch works, surprisingly well for sitting in a box for many years.

I’m not versed in the nuances of vintage watch, let alone Omegas. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_4461.jpeg IMG_4460.jpeg IMG_4458.jpeg IMG_4457.jpeg IMG_4459.jpeg

Original Omega watch and bracelet.

Appears not to be a redial, but may be an older redial, need more and better pictures

And, it may be a front load case style needing a special tool.

Original Omega watch and bracelet.

Appears not to be a redial, but may be an older redial, need more and better pictures

And, it may be a front load case style needing a special tool.

When I get back to my house I will take higher resolution, better photos.

Most likely not fake. I’m at 99% on that. The lume however suggests it’s not fully original. It’s prob a redial.

Most likely not fake. I’m at 99% on that. The lume however suggests it’s not fully original. It’s prob a redial.

I was wondering about the pips and the hands being silver and lumed (at some point). I was looking through the Omega Boutique bible today and I figured is was a 50-54 auto small seconds. I could not find anything stainless, with drilled lugs, that dial and lume altogether. A lot close. I’ll get detailed pictures when I get a chance.

It actually keeps great time.

Thanks